Clear delineation of association responsibilities allows the association to optimize the use of Board, Committee, and Volunteer Resources. Our management philosophy views the Board of Directors as the policy-making body of the association. Our managers act as an advisor to the Board when our expertise and experience can add value. We view our role as the Managing Agent for your community which is responsible for carrying out the directives of the Board, including but not limited to:
- Completing regular inspections of the property
- Reporting violations of the Covenants and Rules and Regulations
- Providing notice to homeowners whose property is out of compliance
- Working with the homeowner to resolve the issue
Houston HOA Management consistently and proactively approaches communication by phone, email, text, and written correspondence.
- Payment plans
- Small Claims
- Legal Counsel
- Collections Bureau
Houston HOA Management has increased collections across the board for every Association while minimizing and decreasing losses, successfully collecting delinquencies going back as far as seven years, exceeding well over a million dollars on behalf of our Association clients.
We maintain a complete history of active and past violations. All letters are printed and mailed the same day as the inspection. Letters are equipped with full contact details (phone number and email address) This allows homeowners to easily contact the inspector if they have concerns or questions regarding the violation. Complete inspection reports are available to the board upon request, and inspection reports are also included in the board meeting packet.
Our intent with the compliance process is to enforce the deed restrictions in a consistent, fair manner in agreement with the community standards dictated by the board. Our goal is to quickly resolve violations while treating the homeowner with respect and dignity.
- Site/facility inspections, evaluation of grounds for improvement and recommending changes to improve and modify areas
- Enforce and ensure that all homeowner association rules and regulations are adhered to
- Amenity oversight of pools, tennis courts, docks, parks, access gate, basketball courts, gyms, and other common areas.
- Coordinate with contractors; we have a service department to track the repairs, replacements, and improvements to our clients’ assets and amenities. We maintain a full vendor database.
- Assist board members with securing vendors and contractors and negotiate pricing
- Bid specification, solicitation and selection procedures
- Work order reporting
We pride ourselves on quality service, including effective and efficient emergency response. Using our advanced voicemail and online technology, messages can be left 24 hours a day, 7 days a week which will contact the “on¬-call” person on our staff without delay.
Houston HOA Management strives to maintain communities and provide recommendations in a cost-effective manner consistent with community standards and the direction of the board. Our deed restriction and ground personnel will conduct inspections of all common areas and facilities on a monthly or an “as-needed” basis based on direction from residents and board members. The manager will make maintenance recommendations to the board and prepare requests for proposals based on input from the board. Proposals will be solicited from qualified vendors. Oversight will be provided to all Association vendors to ensure high-quality performance relative to the approved proposal or contract terms, and the board will be updated on all ongoing maintenance issues.
Your most valuable asset in the trusted hands of experienced professionals.